Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Responsible for daily general ledger and cost accounting functions as well as monthly financial reporting, annual reporting and audits. Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of eProduction Solutions, Inc. Supervise and manage the clerical accounting staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Monthly Financial Closing, including but not limited to:
- Inter/Intracompany Confirmations
- Revenue Recognition calculation and journaling
- Benefit accruals P&L and
- Balance Sheet initial review
- Prepare Financial Reporting worksheets for multiple units.
- Responsible for Monthly Consolidation of all eP reporting units.
- Prepare monthly Internal Management Reporting package.
- Analysis of Monthly Financial results.
- Prepare annual US and Foreign Income Tax Reporting Packages.
- Responsible for Cost Accounting functions, including but not limited to:
- Oversee calculation and preparation of variance journal entries
- Review variances, standards and provision calculations
- Standard Absorption Rate calculations
- Cost Rollups
- Coordinate Physical Inventories and Cycle Count program
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts Coordinate Sales & Use Tax Audits
- Coordinate Internal and External Financial Audits
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and technical Procedures, and Workplace instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford. Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constrains of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 7+ Years of Progressive Accounting experience in a global environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance desired.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and responsibilities fast-paced growing company.
- Experience working in a shared service center in finance and reporting.
- Strong domain knowledge, in particular FR processes and controls including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Detail oriented; Excellent communication and analytical skills Solid understanding of US GAAP.
- Working knowledge of International Accounting Standards desired.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office products as well as mainframe systems.