The world is on an unsustainable path. In response, bp has laid out an ambitious new purpose to reinvent energy for people & planet. This means we must change and reinvent our company, innovating at pace and scale to deliver both lower carbon and higher returns.
The Procurement Senior Manager has been crafted as part of this transformation to support the innovation & engineering team as they look to provide 'innovation as a service' to bp and its customers.
With an ambitious $1.5Bn per annum digital investment agenda, this is an outstanding opportunity to craft and execute supply chain strategy, in partnership with established and incubation businesses to significantly reduce costs, lower carbon footprint and access a $1Bn prize in growth and enhanced revenue!Accountabilities;
- Transforming supply: Working closely with our most senior innovation leaders to evolve our ecosystem of digital partnerships in service of our business transformation agenda.
- Operating digitally: You will drive an approach to data that facilitates and rewards curiosity for category insight and will seek to actively drive adoption of touchless channels such as catalogues, optimise go-to market activity to maximise return on investment, and improve payment performance.
- Leading a phenomenal team: Under your leadership, we are looking to grow a high impact team that will demonstrate high levels of curiosity, systems thinking, flexibility and business acumen. You will also act as a champion for wellbeing, diversity, inclusion and continuous learning to build a team that is effective and highly engaged.
- Experience working in an FMCG, financial services or digital platform business
- Experience of digital procurement tools and driving procurement digitisation
- Future focused thinking - track record of setting strategic direction
- Proven experience of emotionally connected leadership, teamwork and growth mindset
- Experience of crafting and successfully executing transformational change programmes across global, sophisticated organisations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.