Spokane, Washington, United States
Spokane, Washington, United States
Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States
Data Processor, Swing Shift
Organisation : Resource Data Management - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
This position supports departmental operations; responsibilities include reading and interpreting utility bills and researching account details for the accurate data entry of on-going, resource and historical bills.
- Read and interpret utility bills; research account details for the accurate data entry of on-going, resource and historical bills.
- Research and resolve account number/meter number changes.
- Review invoices for address change confirmation.
- Communicate / interface with internal customers to ensure data integrity.
- Indentification and research of billing situations requiring immediate attention or further actions.
- Assist in sorting / opening of incoming mail.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year prior job experience, preferred.
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Must have 10-key by touch, with a minimum of 9500 keystrokes per hour, with accuracy rating of 99% or above.
- Must be a team player who is detail oriented, dependable and adaptable.
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed, including some weekends.
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive type of work.
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Alabama-Birmingham, North America-United States-Idaho, North America-United States-Washington
- Posting Date: Feb 9, 2021