Digital Transformation Design ManagerWould you like to be part of a team leading digital transformation in the Energy Technology sector using artificial intelligence?Do you enjoy problem solving and designing innovative digital solutions?Partner with the best
As Digital Transformation Design Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and managing a multi-year early engagement project pipeline leveraging new Artificial Intelligence technologies. In this role, you will qualify and scope opportunities to increase revenue, drive productivity and accelerate innovation across the enterprise and the industry.Take ownership for leading cross-functional teams and projects
As a Digital Transformation Design Manager, you will engage cross-functional stakeholders to identify, qualify and scope opportunities to leverage BHC3 technologies. You will orchestrate the ideation process from inception and discovery, leading workshops to perform value mappings, baseline/ROI assessments, scope and team definitions and solution drafting. In addition, you will interface with marketing, commercial and product teams across the C3 and Baker Hughes organizations to determine where to best infuse AI technologies to augment our Baker Hughes and BHC3 offerings or create new ones.
The Transformation Design Manager will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Engaging, partnering and collaborating with business units, product companies and functions to design, develop, and deploy transformation programs leveraging the unique capabilities of C3.ai.
- Fostering the ideation process to unveil new opportunities across Baker Hughes to leverage BHC3 technologies to increase revenue, drive productivity and accelerate innovation.
- Orchestrating brainstorming and discovery sessions, ensure the right attendance, content and documentation are in place to define solid project candidates.
- Following design-thinking principles, design and document potential project scopes and pass them through the BHC3 qualification lenses to prioritize top initiatives.
- Designing and overseeing that the right methodology, documentation and trainings are in place, supporting how the technical teams, product companies and functions embark on their digital transformation journeys.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Agile Transformation or Software Product Management.
- Have design thinking experience to translate customer needs into digital challenges, defining how the potential new digital solutions work, behave and are presented to help them achieve their goals.
- Be able to drive customer research through interview, observation, SME engagement and direct interaction with the target audience.
- Be familiar with the industry and market segments as well as able to pull resources to support the design decisions to augment the outcome.
- Be familiar with information architecture concepts, from data flows to solution components.
- Be able to synthesize data and systems hierarchies to organize information in a way that are able to address customer needs.
- Have experience with visual design, able to generate initial ideas on how the solution would look like to support the wireframe drafting based on customer needs.
- Have experience researching and engaging SMEs in the industry segment and/or function to identify value drivers (i.e. TAM/SAS or financial statements analysis) and determines value targets based on industry standards, benchmarking, studies and reports.
- Be able to correlate potential achievable benefits based on organizational maturity, solution reach and/or adoption targets/market penetration estimates.
- Have experience defining metrics to be tracked, establishes a baseline and a set of targets that are agreed by key stakeholders and can be traced during the life of the solution.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills- ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for peers, customers and employee teams.
- Have experience in design and change initiatives in order to work with Product Company and functional teams on the engagement, behavioral and cultural changes required for the adoption or commercialization of new tools and solutions.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect: Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities. Comprehensive private medical care options. Safety net of life insurance and disability programs. Tailored financial programs. Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.