Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Entry level Forklift operator, working under direct supervision operates lifting equipment requiring specialized trade certification
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Perform basic warehouse duties and forklift operations.
- Pulls inventory to complete work orders and prepares for final assembly
- Know and understand Weatherford and Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated area by hand, forklift, or other.
- Assist in sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Prepare all material for shipment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Open crates, and other containers, using hand tools
- Pull parts according to picking sheet and assemble tools if required.
- Inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation and maintain fluid levels daily.
- Maintain clean workstation and secure all tools at end of shift.
- Perform inventory Cycle Counting on a daily basis and record counts using trans collector scanner system.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 1-2 years experience
- Basic operational knowledge of forklift and materials handling equipment
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Basic understanding of manufacturing systems
- Ability to count