Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to join our team. Day to day you will be proactively working to strengthen HR deliveries within Weatherford and in particular to support the organisation with HR projects.
- Develop key relationships across the client groups and provide guidance and advice on workforce development, organizational design and workforce strategy
- Support Talent development programs, facilitating Performance Management, succession planning, merit or bonus calibration exercises, recruitment, NextGen, HR Projects & Initiatives.
- Ensure correct approval for all HR transactions as per approval matrix.
- Initiate Service tickets with the Weatherford Service Center for initiating hire and data change transactions.
- Work closely with Finance & Payroll to ensure accurate formation and payments
- Policy input, revision & implementation/control measures
- Regularly and proactively collect, analyze and report on HR data, identifying and tracking key metrics and implement corrective actions where appropriate
- Lead on the implementation of Global HR programs, leading client briefings and other communications
- Regularly review systems and processes, recommend systematic continuous improvement changes & Monitor and Maintain HRMS data integrity
- Work closely with HR COE groups to ensure appropriate client groups needs and challenges are addressed as part of the broader HR strategy.
- Lead on addressing employee relations issues, leading investigations and recommending resolution where appropriate
- Coach Managers/Supervisors on employee-related/HR issues
- Conduct employee coaching and mediation.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Assist in conducting job evaluations
- Advising managers on any HR related function
- The appointment process for successful applicants - onboarding & exits
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
- Available and prepared to travel from time to time
- Support the GZ in administering procedures and processes.
- Minimum 8-10+ years related experience.
- HR experience within the Oil & Gas sector
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- Experience of Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management
- Confident decision maker and have the ability to challenge managers when required
- Positive mindset
- Strong ability to work independently and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- High ethical standards
- Change facilitator