Mechanical Component EngineerAre you a Mechanical Engineer looking for a new inspire?Are you highly motivated, creative individual and passionate in working with mechanical component or equipment?Join our Team!
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Our subsea production systems are industry-leading. Our team are responsible for the quality of products from suppliers. We audit and monitor performance and collaborate with supplies and internal stakeholders to resolve issues and provide quality improvements and solutions.Partner with the best
You'll play a vital role in an exciting and fast-paced position within the Vietnam Engineering Center. You'll work on short/long-term assignments aimed at developing new and improving existing designs, supporting activities, and resolving field issues. You'll be capable of undertaking design, validation & verification activities on Oil & Gas equipment.
As a Mechanical Component Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Undertaking mechanical engineering activities from customer requirements, developing into design specifications, verifying and converting into manufacturing/operating specifications
- Identifying and assessing hazards and specifying actions to control risks to people, plant and environment
- Developing and specifying engineering activity deliverables to ensure all necessary are identified and satisfy contractual and requirements
- Establishing planning process through the development of schedule & prioritization for all assigned engineering duties & activities
- Obtaining engineering resources to ensure assigned work is executed according to standard and schedule within budgets
- Implementing and ensuring engineering activities implemented from initial of customer requirements, planning until final handover to clients
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering fields
- Demonstrate proven experience (at least 2 years) in mechanical engineering in Engineering Work industries, Oil & Gas Engineering or other related
- Demonstrate proficient using MS Office applications, MathCad, AutoCAD, CreO/ProE and TeamCenter.
- Have knowledge of HSE requirements and ability to follow policies & procedures and awareness of industry standards
- Display good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.