Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Oakland, California, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solution is seeking Concrete Inspectors for construction projects throughout California. We currently have opportunities available in Los Angeles, Sacramento and the Valliejo area.
- Provide QA Inspection of concrete products at precast yards - Typical products inspected include girders, piling, pavement panels, and mse panels
- Will travel nationwide - Approximately 50% overnight travel
Skills / Qualifications
- Precast / Prestressed Concrete Institute Quality Control Personnel Certification Level II (PCI-II)
- American Concrete Institute Concrete Field Technician, Grade I Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Technical aptitude
- Comfortable working in fast paced team environment
- Valid driver's license is required
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.