The Risk Mitigations Manager applies government contracting knowledge, expertise and experience to the development and execution of the Digital Solutions Government risk program.Responsibilities
- Process federal, state and local US Government solicitations and contracts
- Customer communication to include terms negotiation.
- Collaborate with business development personnel to assist with US Government business growth strategy.
- Maintain multiple business registrations using the US Government's Systems Award Management system.
- Develop and maintain training materials as they relate to specific functions responsible for executing actions related to the business risk review process. Deliver such training or equip others to do the same.
- Develop, maintain and execute an audit program.
- Provide counsel and support to commercial team during contract formation and execution
- Provide US Government Program health scores to DS leadership based on annual/semi-annual program assessments
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams at the business and corporate levels as required.
- Maintain an active relationship with the Baker Hughes US Government Center of Excellence
- Assist with business acquisitions including US Government due diligence
- Develop and implement metrics to measure government business volume, process effectiveness, etc.
- Maintain DS political contribution law compliance as directed by Corporate legal/compliance functions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Risk Mitigation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with US government contract review, revision and negotiation
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple internal and external business clients in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.