Essential Job Functions:
• Understand and execute standard operating procedures related to the manufacturing processes, including but not limited to, milling, blending, and packaging including and operation of PLC based control equipment.
• Package materials to fulfill customer orders, ensuring that packaging and weights meet the customer's specification.
• Produce product to the production schedule following standard operating procedures.
• Assist with all functions related to waste handling, collection of required samples, and QC sampling.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 60 College Credit Hours
- OR HS Diploma or equivalent and 5 years recent industry experience
- OR HS Diploma or equivalent and 4 years of military experience
Position is considered "heavy work", defined as exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25-50 of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.