Skills: Environmental Engineer, Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are seeking an experienced Sustainability Reporting Lead to join the Company's climate and sustainability function.
You will be responsible for coordinating and reporting sustainability related activities. This will include aligning the company's sustainability reporting requirements with industry best practices in terms of framework, data collection and assurance to ensure meeting the Company sustainability reporting targets and ambitions. This will require collaboration and coordination with a wide range of internal stakeholders to understand the company's sustainability report design, policies, initiatives, and performance. You must have a proven track record of producing high value sustainability reports, ideally within natural resources sectors.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7+ years of sustainability reporting experience
• Deep understanding of sustainability emerging topics, the latest energy industry trends, strategies and technologies
• Knowledge of Sustainability/ESG rating agencies, frameworks and databases
• Expert in technical sustainability data, calculation methodologies and limitations
• Establish credibility and effectively interact with organizations within the company, including all levels of senior leadership
• Self-motivated, autonomous with a can-do attitude
• Demonstrable mastery in extensive use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and experience developing market research and business cases for new strategies
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Mentor less experienced analysts and professional staff
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the development of the Company's annual sustainability report and sustainability disclosures
• Lead/participate in external engagement with appropriate stakeholders to inform the Company position internally, and advocate Company position externally
• Identify and track the latest trends in sustainability reporting regulations, best practices, frameworks and standards
• Assess the organization's current sustainability performance, identify and prioritize the organization's key sustainability issues as part of the materiality analysis
• Form a network of relationships within external organizations to support sustainability efforts
• Ensure appropriate internal controls and measurement systems are in place to support and maintain sustainability reporting integrity and assurance
• Participate the drafting of sustainability related insights, whitepapers and external reports
• Monitor the latest trends from ESG rating agencies and recommend courses of action to improve scores and address gaps
• Assist with drafting the Company's strategic positions and narratives on sustainability issues
As an integrated, global petroleum enterprise with operations in Saudi Arabia, Europe, the United States and the Far East, Saudi Aramco is one of the cornerstones of the world's energy supply. Saudi Aramco has a proud legacy of accomplishment in the oil and gas industry. In recent years, the Company has been creating downstream joint and equity ventures, both in Saudi Arabia and in China, and is exploring additional opportunities in refining and petrochemicals. Projects such as these, combined with Saudi Aramco's stature - both as a corporation and as a corporate citizen - in the Kingdom and wherever the Company does business, make for a challenging and rewarding work environment for the personnel of the Finance business line.
Every day, our multinational team of more than 70,000 people combines passion, purpose, and performance to achieve a common objective: unlocking the full potential of the Kingdom’s resources to create more value for our company and more opportunities for people at home and around the globe.
Join us at Saudi Aramco.