Skills: Accounting, Business Development, Commercial Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Saudi Aramco is seeking an Investor Relations Professional to join its Investor Relations (IR) organization. Saudi Aramco is a leading producer of the energy and chemicals that drive global commerce and enhance the daily lives of people around the globe. From our proven upstream capabilities and our strategically integrated global downstream network, to our cutting-edge sustainability technologies and our foremost organizational capabilities, we've created an unsurpassed value engine that places us in a category of our own.
The IR team is responsible for leading and ensuring effective two-way communication between the Company and the investor community. The IR Professional will manage relationships with external stakeholders by effectively communicating company strategy and performance to investors and analysts; lead and facilitate the crafting of investor communications with senior management and other internal stakeholders; gather and share feedback from capital markets; target investors; benchmark best practice; monitor analyst reports, and share price and financial consensus forecasts; and organize and deliver road shows and other investor-targeted events.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or other relevant discipline; graduate degree and relevant professional licenses preferred
• 10+ years of relevant accounting, finance, strategy, corporate communications, equity research, fund management and/or investment banking experience, including experience in financial analysis, capital markets, business development, research, mergers and acquisitions, and start-ups. Experience in a publicly traded company, especially within the Oil & Gas industry, is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated strategic, corporate finance, and accounting skills, including the ability to evaluate both company and industry information
• Excellent communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to produce and deliver high-quality reports and presentations to senior-level internal and external audiences
• Relationship management and leadership skills, including the ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders of all organizational levels
• A demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex, unstructured and unexpected public questioning
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, project management, and organizational skills
• Proven track record of offering innovative solutions to complex issues
• Sound understanding of Oil & Gas investment management is preferred
• US based Investment Relations experience is preferred
• Very strong Public Relations skills
• Involved with investment institutions, houses and banks
• Experience in investment portfolio and equity debt management
• Open to exploring and learning new regions for IR
• Be diplomatic and entrepreneurial
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Fluency in Arabic is highly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Serves as a leading expert within the IR organization, and contributes to the development and execution of the IR plan
• Contributes in a senior role to the delivery of IR responsibilities, including sell-side research monitoring, share price and financial performance forecast information gathering, investor communication development, IR website and digital media management, regulatory compliance and liaison activities, shareholder register analysis, investor targeting, event preparation and logistics
• Maintains close contact with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of corporate communication messaging
• Participates in the preparation and execution of Earnings Calls and other investor events, including slide presentations, Q&A documents, event logistics, and tracking market expectations
• Serves as a key point of contact for the investor community and market regulators
• Works cross-functionally with corporate communications, legal, finance, public relations and other functions within the Company
• Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
• Individual contributor role with potential to growth in positions such as chief position, other finance and investor relations roles
• Present and engage with audience at all levels
Every day, our multinational team of more than 70,000 people combines passion, purpose, and performance to achieve a common objective: unlocking the full potential of the Kingdom’s resources to create more value for our company and more opportunities for people at home and around the globe.
Join us at Saudi Aramco.