Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
We're seeking a Senior Site Development Project Managerto join our teamin Houston. You'll have the opportunity to use your vast experience in the industry and apply it to solving today's challenges.
As a senior member of our team, you'll play an integral role in mentoring staff, forming long-term relationships with clients and pursuing new work, including strategy development, positioning, proposing, and negotiating contracts.
You'll provide effective, skilled project management to help reduce the costs of delivering projects and adding value to the business by applying proven project management techniques.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed.
• Professional Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer Licensed registered in Texas
• At least 10 years as a Site Development Project Manager in an Engineering organization
• Demonstrated Site Development experience within Harris County, HCFCD, City of Houston and Federal markets
• Management and coordination of infrastructure projects including design, resourcing, budgeting, documentation and project management
• Research and recommend new technology solutions to bring increased efficiency and stability to our infrastructure portfolio
• Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, contract management, project delivery methods, building systems/components and technology, team building, and client relationship building
• Self-motivated, initiator; demonstrated through professional society involvements or related activities
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with clients and to win work
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
• Design experience in Civil 3D and MicroStation
• Professional Master's Degree in Civil Engineering