Roles and Responsibilities
- Integrate with the customer and BH's matrix organization (product lines, functions, regions, and commercial) in order to successfully execute customer commitments on time and within budget.
- Create and resource delivery teams effectively to ensure the appropriate team is focused on customer portfolio execution through the order lifecycle.
- Responsible for managing the operating rhythms (e.g. Project Margin Reviews (PMRs)) in order to review the financial performance of the contract(s) including cost review, invoicing, cash collection, claims, contract changes, and margin enhancement with matrix execution teams.
- Identify new revenue streams in contract while extending contract profitability, driving variation capture and articulating schedule & cost impacts to customer.
- Single point of ownership for customer technical, financial, quality and execution requirements.
- Develop execution plans along with Commercial, Engineering, Quality, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to ensure equipment and services scopes of work delivery to the customer on-time and with superior customer experience.
- Lead project risk management in the identification and mitigation of commercial, technical, and execution risk.
- Partner with the customer, sales / commercial and region in order to help develop and execute strategies for growing the Services & Offshore offerings, sales, profitability and other assigned duties.
- Provide coaching, encouragement, motivation and development to project team to ensure development of strong talent pool and robust succession planning in North America for GOM Customers.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (preference of Engineering or other technical degree), or 15 years industry experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project / contract management or operations role
- Minimum 8 years experience in Subsea Production.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.