Senior Technical Product ManagerAre you experienced in agile product life cycle management?Are you experienced in running web technology programs?Join our Digital Customer Experience Web Team
We operate at the heart of the digital transformation of our business. From Digital Engineering to enabling employee success, the Digital Technology team is driven to provide the best products and service. We collaborate with teams to solve complex technical challenges and design future innovations.Partner with the best
As Senior Technical Product Manager, You will be leading,coordinating DevOps for Web portfolio focusing on digital initiatives. You will be responsible for operations leading Employee intranet and integrations across the portfolio. You will be partnering with brand, communication and technical teams delivering multiple products simultaneously.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Serving as the business front end analyst, responsible for coordinating and defining the roadmap of web applications
- Applying Agile principles to translate unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable work units through problem decomposition
- Demonstrating understanding of the technology stack,industrial trends,domain expertize and its impact on the final product
- Demonstrating practical experience in Agile Methodology and collaborate with engineering teams to support with scope considerations,product requirements
- Demonstrating good knowledge of software development life cycles to collaborate with Quality Engineering and Build- Release teams
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or STEM and MBA/PGDM, with minimum 4 years of professional experience.
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed for large distributed web application
- Have technology evangelize to solve customer problems from a technology and business perspective
- Experience in using AHA, Rally ,Jira tool to manage requirements processes
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.