Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The ideal candidate will bring a business partner focus, which is complimented with strong employee relations experience and a strategic mindset. Identifies trends/issues that require resolution and involves appropriate resources. Supports organizational effectiveness with exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to collaborate and provide trusted counsel to all levels within the organization. Works in conjunction with management and provides advice as to the best HR management practices to support business objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively works to strengthen HR deliverables and to support the organizational priorities.
- Supports HR leadership with day to day HR activities.
- Work alongside managers to enhance employee relations and maximize the effectiveness of resources to ensure management meet operational requirements.
- Provide day to day operational recruitment activities from initial discussions or requirements through to final selection and offer negotiations.
- Provide support to a range of HR processes and programs such as resourcing, talent development, performance improvement, training and development.
- Support HR initiatives that are in alignment for both the country and the enterprise.
- General admiration of the Canadian Benefits and Pension Plan.
- Utilizing data to make informed decisions with respect to compensation best practices that are aligned with the company philosophy.
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Actively participate in safety meetings and maintain company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Participate fully in all required QHSE training
- Follow safety rules and regulations including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Report unsafe working conditions to the Supervisor
- 2-7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Knowledge of Weatherford operations, provincial legislation and employment laws
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with Employee Relations, Employment Engagement and Change Management
- Confident decision maker and the ability to demonstrate resiliency in challenging situations
- Strong written and organizational skills are essential for this position
- Commitment to supporting a culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion
- Strong skills in the area of team facilitation, process mapping, and problem solving.
- Positive and curious mindset
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate flexibility and prioritize time effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- High ethical standards
- CPHR Designation or working towards
- HR experience within the Oil & Gas sector is preferred but not necessary