Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide the customer with technical advice at the work site during the operation, maintenance, repair and installation of Baker Hughes products.
- Feedback to onshore support and the customer regarding all activities and problems through accurate, regular and timely reports.
- Ensure FST competency profile is up to date to ensure that the correct skill level is shown and evident through work experience.
- Control inventories and report back to onshore support to ensure the appropriate tooling and spares are in the field if and when required.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the client in the field.
- Must have strong understanding CAD drawings.
- Must complete reports to a high standard that accurately capture daily activities on the rig.
- Must demonstrate confidence to be able to supervise operations on the rig floor.
- Must keep accurate maintenance records of Baker Hughes SPC equipment in the field.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Must have a strong mechanical background.
- Preferably time served in a mechanical discipline.
- Experience working with surface wellheads / XT's.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.