Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Qualifications Develops and implements optimal, cost effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards .
- Know and understand Weatherford's Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Must be able to make recommendations and improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement, safety awareness, and efficiency.
- Must prepare and present plans for the above and coordinate deployment including training of team members.
- Must be able to assist manager with improving manufacturing processes and procedures, safety environment, quality control, warehouse operations, and training
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of buildings and equipment.
- Coordinates the manufacturing review of products including facilitating cross-functional teams, documenting minutes & action items, and effectively communicating with engineering for assuring effective reviews are executed.
- D esigns, develops and test and/or sources and cost justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Compiles and analyzes data and information of cost reduction, quality improvement, safety enhancement, and efficiency improvement projects.
- Must be able to actively participate and represent manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- E stablish and maintain standard routings.
- E stablish standard costs for products.
- Provide all necessary support documentation for the Machine Shop.
- Establish and maintain procedures for current and future computer systems.
- Distribute information and documentation to the manufacturing shops in a manner that will ensure maximum utilization of resources is achieved.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, or related engineering required
- One to Four years experience in manufacturing