The ARMO Technician in Broussard, LA troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies. Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment. Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation. Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques. Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.Essential Responsibilities:
- Soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Utilize multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field OR High School diploma/GED for former military veterans with Electro-Mechanical experience
- 2+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function
- 2+ years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic)
- Must possess, or have the ability to obtain, all certifications needed for traveling to offshore locations as needed
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices
- Currently possess Offshore certifications
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient with utilizing computers and technology
Broussard, LAAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.