Partner with the best
Baker Hughes Oilfield Services seeks to fill a position in the Cased Hole Wireline Logging business segment, based in Houston. The position is Product Champion (Case Hole Well Integrity & Production Logging) within the Global Product Line Group. The role is responsible for the respective portfolio and is designed to assure a high return on technology investment, strengthening the brand equity of the company as a technical leader and improve revenue and margin. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall success and health of their respective answer products & services, working alongside other functional disciplines in assuring confidence on the part of our clients and operations, while continually providing product & services quality and performance. The responsibilities of this role include working alongside engineering on the design and test of new technologies, regional readiness for new technology, field test execution on the target markets and technical support to operations.Essential Responsibilities:
Fuel your passionQualifications/Requirements:
- Drives actions to improve the effectiveness new technology introduction and interfaces with other functions to provide effective coordination of metrics, dashboards, functional processes, and cross-functional initiative coordination.
- Communicates across direct organization.
- Handles latitude in project techniques. the project process requires choosing the right approaches. Employees should have the technical know-how.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Train field operations on the new technology operations
- The position will travel up to 40% internationally,
The Product Champion would need to go and run the new services in different countries around the world
- Bachelors' degree
- 4+ years of experience as a Field Engineer
- Experience as a Service Delivery Coordinator
Work in a way that works for youWorking with us
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skill
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.