Objective / Purpose of the position:
Mechanical Technician - Mill Wright to assist in Disassembly/Wash/Assembly/Preservation/Inspection/Repair/Hydro of oilfield equipment. Industrial maintenance background Required. Job Responsibilities:
Education/Experience - Skills
- Perform all job functions in safe manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Perform, as required, with proper training and per established procedures, the setup of all relative equipment (Disassembly/Wash/Assembly/Preservation/Inspection/Repair/Hydro equipment, hand tools, pneumatic tools, power tools, etc.)
- Perform, as required, with proper training/supervision and per established procedures, all relative Disassembly/Wash/Assembly/Preservation/Inspection/Repair/Hydro of oilfield equipment.
- Maintain all required paperwork (in a neat and legible fashion) on file based on assignment requirements.
- General inspection of all tools and equipment in assigned work area as required.
- Able to read and interpret general procedures.
- Mobilize and demobilize assigned work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years Mechanical Tech work experience
- Ability to use and safely operate technical tools and instruments required to perform duties.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and procedures.
- Be able to make tandem lifts with Lull/Big Reds in precise operations.
- Ability to operate, with proper training, a standard forklift.
- Ability to operate, with proper training, over-head crane.
- Ability to use micrometers and calipers efficiently and accurately.
Appointed manager/Supervisor - Mobile - MHWirth Inc. Physical Requirements:
- Frequently bends, stoops, crouches.
- Frequently lifts, carries and positions objects up to 50 pounds.
- Work outdoors with exposure to varying temperatures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.