Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Identify assets required for performing the job and participate in loadouts
- Rig up and down Casing and Tubing Running Equipment
- Function test TRS equipment prior to start-up
- Operate TRS equipment at off shore and on shore locations
- Perform general maintenance on mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components
- Assist with TRS equipment installations
- Carry out general housekeeping and maintenance duties as directed
- Minimum 2-3+ years mechanical services experince/ a plus with Tubular Running Services experience
- Working knowledge of Conventional, Mechanized and Overdrive TRS tools
- Great mechanical aptitude and understanding of hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Adapt positively to changing priorities and work environments.
- Posess a strong work ethic and willingness to help others.
- Be a fast learner, results orientated and independent with strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and ability to navigate online operating systems and e-learning software.
- Work flexible schedules, including night shift and long or irregular hours.
- Must be contactable at all times and the ability to mobilise with 24 hours.
- Be in good physical health.
- Offshore survival ticket or ability to obtain certification.
- Valid drivers licence.