Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Paris, France
Maintenance Discipline Method Engineer (Rotating equipment).
- Act as Mechanical / Rotating Equipment Lead on Operation project. Review Mechanical / Rotating Equipment activities planning and ensure readiness of activities (preparation of spare parts, subcontracting as necessary)
- Monitor the Mechanical / Rotating Equipment availability and identify / solve potential shortfalls.
- Follow, advise and Support operations in case of breakdown, ordinary and extraordinary maintenance / inspection, in order to guarantee the availability of the sites.
- Liaise with vendor for planned and unplanned assistance & services as necessary.
- Review Spare parts strategy and actual requirements for Mechanical / Rotating Equipment .
- Followup obsolescence issues with main vendors. Review spare parts proposals from vendors.
- Develop and maintain procedures compliant with project Scope of Work and specifications.
- Estimate work activities and maintain schedule compliance.
- Support resource scheduling and staffing.
- Compile data and prepare deliverables for consolidated Plan.
- Ensure appropriate progress and technical reporting of site operations.
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests in conjunction with the HSE Dept. Act as Change Implementation responsible in particular for Mechanical / Rotating Equipment subjects, including Workpacks preparation and Engineering documentation updates.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Début des prestations : 01/06/2021
Fin des prestations : 31/05/2022
Location : Paris -île de France
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.