Service Delivery Coordinator (Sand Control Pumping)Would you like to take ownership of delivering an exceptional service to our customers?Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping product line is a vital player in this oil & gas industry.Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will ensure that the assigned contracts/quotes are fully understood and capitalized. You'll oversee the on-time delivery, contract adherence and payment for our customers. In this dynamic role, you'll coordinate job activities across organizational boundaries, ensuring delivery to our customers.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for :
Fuel your passion
- Coordinating and monitoring all job activities (sand control pumping) across organizational boundaries
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and ensure customer success
- Ensuring that the proper process is followed for achieving the clients objectives
- Forecasting and scheduling to maximize effective and efficient use of people and resources
- Leading, developing and providing a project resources team to execute strategies for the management of customer projects
- Ensure that invoices are in line with contract for timely payment
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have technical experience with sand control on offshore vessel
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
- Technical degree is a plus
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Be able to speak Russian fluently and demonstrate Intermediate / Advanced English
- Have ability to work on onshore and offshore platforms, remote sites, northern sites
- Be proficient user in Microsoft Excel
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- We provide flexible working schedule
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.