Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jianhu, China
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Develop, analyse, and interpret statistical and financial information to evaluate operating results in terms of profitability and performance to budget.
- Provide the organization and its management with the financial and operating information necessary to guide business decisions. Assist operational management in preparation of annual budget Comply with all corporate reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct research of financial data and review accounting transactions.
- Know and understand Weatherford's Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules, confidentiality practices and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Three or more years prior accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient presentation preparation, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Abilitly to work and interact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills is advantageous.
- J.D. Edwards Xe OneWorld experience is preferred.
- CPA Certification would be beneficial.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.