Data Processor - Swing ShiftOrganization : Resource Data Management - Remote position, Alabama
If you have a collaborative nature, enjoy working with data and have an interest in sustainability transformation, submit your resume! Our recruiters will be reaching out to prospective candidates.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, and we are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients - so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture-through training, mentoring and professional development-that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? *In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application. Rate of Pay is $11.50/ hour, plus shift differential. Job Description
This position supports departmental operations; responsibilities include reading and interpreting utility bills and researching account details for the accurate data entry of on-going, resource and historical bills.Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Read and interpret utility bills; research account details for the accurate data entry of on-going, resource and historical bills.
- Research and resolve account number/meter number changes.
- Review invoices for address change confirmation.
- Communicate / interface with internal customers to ensure data integrity.
- Indentification and research of billing situations requiring immediate attention or further actions.
- Assist in sorting / opening of incoming mail.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow. Role Competencies
ENGIE Impact Information
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year prior job experience, preferred.
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- High-speed internet with low traffic from others in the home, minimum 5mbs download, 2mbs upload required
- Must have 10-key by touch, with a minimum of 9500 keystrokes per hour, with accuracy rating of 99% or above.
- Must be a team player who is detail oriented, dependable and adaptable.
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed, including some weekends.
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive type of work.
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered.
We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Feb 17, 2021