Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
For WOFS International Finance, process all accounting transactions and prepare general ledger reconciliation. Maintain intercompany notes database and reconcile the intercompany notes database with the general ledger and intercompany sub-ledgers, prepare the group monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, including HFM journals and supplemental. Prepare financial reports as requested by the board of directors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare the accounts reconciliations.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in preparation of the statutory financials and supporting with external and internal audits.
- Support the Accounting team with any financial ad hoc requests Support the Accounting with reporting to Swiss Central Bank.
- Prepare VAT return declarations Any other tasks which are in line with the capabilities and the general roles and responsibilities of the person.
- May operate as the lead accountant in an area or part of the business that does not have or need an accounting manager.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Accounting degree is essential. Swiss Certified Accountant or foreign equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years related experience.
- Prior experience of working in a multinational organization is essential. U.S. based is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and comply with strict deadlines.
- Experience with statutory reporting and income tax preparation and filling is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and financial procedures is essential.
- Strong experience in tax accounting is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be detail oriented and have the ability to produce high quality work products.
- Prior experience of working with external auditors/advisors is required.
- Excellent IT skills.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.