Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Primary role will be to repair manufacturing equipment (under supervision) as well as perform PMs (under supervision) per work instructions. The individual will also assist senior workshop personnel in welding and fabricating. He/She will be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, He/She may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Supervisor. The individual applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks strictly in accordance to Weatherford OEPS standards. He/she receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work performed for application of sound professional judgment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Has responsibility for providing "hands-on" technical support to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools.
- In shop and on mfg floor environment where machines are repaired using blueprints, manuals, following protocols.
- Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimally 2 to 3+ years related experience with High School Diploma (or Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent) preferred
- Experience in workshop or manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of windows based systems
- Must Be Willing to Work 6PM to 6AM