United States of America - Louisiana, ShreveportJob SummaryAECOM
is hiring a Resident Construction Management Technician at Barksdale Air Force Base in Shreveport, LA
The job responsibilities include:
- Performs a variety of tasks in support of survey or construction activities.
- Duties may differ depending on the specialty area.
- Activities may include setting up and operating equipment; inspecting equipment; inspection of engineering installations for compliance with specifications; maintaining project documentation; assisting with the building, repair, or maintenance of a structure or roadway.
- Relies on complete knowledge of procedures, company policies, and business practices to plan and accomplish goals.
- At this level, incumbents normally handle a wide range of relatively complex protocols; viewed as fully competent within limits of experience.
- Works under general supervision.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustainingand disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
- Fortune 's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
- #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record 's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
- VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019
About DCSA-Program Management and Construction Management
- As an industry leader in program and construction management, we partner with clients to support projects from concept to completion. From education, healthcare, transportation and water facilities to sports, leisure, cultural arts and other public gathering venues, we deliver on the promise of protecting our clients' interests as our own and building partnerships with the communities we serve.
- HS + 6 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of education and/or experience
What We Offer
- Construction Management Experience
- Construction Inspection Experience
- Prior experience with federal or military projects
- Knowledge of MEP Inspection
- Asbestos and or Mold Remediation Credentials
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Construction ManagementBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.