Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.HoustonTexas
The Contract Administrator shall perform activities in accordance with Bureau Veritas Certification procedures and processes to ensure that all client contracts are generated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare renewal proposals for existing domestic and international clients based on the information provided by the client
- Ensure proposals are aligned with accreditation body requirements
- Perform all aspects of contract processing, including amendments to client information, terms and conditions, etc.
- Coordinate and manage the renewal process; liaise with client to ensure accuracy of information
- Follow-up with client for signature of proposals
- Communicate and coordinate approvals with internal departments to ensure client needs are met
- Participate in client conference calls; have working knowledge of accreditation body rules and be able to explain to client
- Ensure information in the system is accurate and aligned with contractual requirements and client needs.
- Manage deadlines to ensure renewal proposals are issued in a timely manner
- Timely response to client requests for quotation.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement in the performance of the duties assigned
- Accurately complete work tasks
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Timely communication to Management, Sales and Service regarding client requests for additional service.
- Provide client with renewal proposal 6 months in advance
- Meet yearly budget goals
- Associate degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize tasks
- Office/administrative business experience in a related industrial or service industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Proficient in computer skills, and conversant with use of MS Word, MS Excel (Seibel experience preferred)
- Preferred: Prior experience with contract administration or with third party registration activities
- Demonstrated organizational skills handling high volume audits
- Aptitude to learn multiple systems
- Ability to adapt to process changes in procedures and systems.
- Accuracy, timeliness and proficient organizational skills.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.