ENGIE are recruiting for a several Security Officer positions based at the Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital or Burnley General Hospital. This is a casual position working on a zero-hours basis. On offer is a is a salary of £8.72 per hour plus benefits. All security personnel are responsible for the following:
- Provide a security service for all the key stakeholders of Blackburn Hospital as per the FM service specification
- Security and protection of all Trust staff, visitors and patients
- Familiarise and adhere to the Assignment Instructions at all times
- Familiarise and adhere to the Local Operating Procedures at all times
- Carry out the appropriate locking and unlocking procedures on buildings
- Regularly patrol the hospital site as a deterrent against theft or vandalism using the electronic checkpoints and report to the Trust in accordance
- Check all buildings out of hours to ensure that they are fully secured
- Provide security patient/staff and visitor escorts upon request
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE. Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
As part of our employment vetting you must be able to provide a 5 years verifiable employment history or school history (in accordance with BS7858).
- A full valid SIA licence
- A full valid CCTV licence
- Familiar with response procedure for Alarm monitoring systems
- Respond to fire alarm activation, ensuring site access is clear
For more information about ENGIE, please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Feb 2, 2021