Senior Site Reliability Engineer Organization : Digital - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
Develops, maintains, and optimizes the software development and deployment environments. Responsible for infrastructure, build, integration, and software deployment process. This role will be accountable for planning and executing best practices throughout the Software Engineering organization. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Deploy and manage both Iaas and Paas services in development and production.
- Develop and drive real time observability solutions that provide visibility into system health.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations best practices.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Manage CI and CD tools with team.
- Ability to help develop and implement security measures related to the development process.
- Deploy and monitor intrusion detection and vulnerability scanning system.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Diagnose and develop fixes to implement quickly and efficiently for production incidents.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- BS/MS Computer Science degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- At least four years of software engineering or site reliability engineering experience.
- Experience using infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with vulnerability scanners and remediation.
- Demonstrated ability to use cloud services (AWS or Azure).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management.
- Mentor other team members
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Effectively work and contribute as part of a team.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- A working understanding of code and script (Powershell, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, and Virtualization
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and Lean are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Additional Locations: North America-United States-Washington-Spokane, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United States-Washington, North America-United States-Minnesota-St. Paul
- Posting Date: Feb 11, 2021