Skills: Civil Engineering, Marine Engineering, Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
INDUSTRIAL CITY OPERATIONS (MIC)
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Primary Purpose of Job
Manage, guide, control and supervise his team in effectively executing the Maintenance activities of Marine Berth Furniture, Berth/Offshore Civil Structure, Civil Engineering/ Building/Facilities, Treatment Plants, Road and Infrastructure. Manage Projects execution, Project Commissioning, Tender preparation for Contracts. Assist in the effective planning and scheduling the inspections, maintenance activities, manpower and material in liaison/ coordination with planning Division. Fully conversant with SAP computer maintenance management system. Ensure and enforce implementation of QP-Corporate regulations, procedures, policies and standards to protect revenues and business, and supervise takeover of new assets for assigned facilities/ systems/structures.
B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering Discipline from an internationally recognized university preferably with professional membership in a recognized engineering society/ institution
Experience & Skills
• 10-12 years of experience in civil engineering in the maintenance of Marine/Berth/ Offshore/Industrials civil maintenance especially Oil and Gas. Candidate with minimum 6 years' experience in Marine/Berth/Offshore will be preferred.
• Fully conversant with SAP computer maintenance management system
• Exposure to international experience and appreciation of cultural sensitivities.
• Strong working knowledge of engineering/technical document control systems, practices International engineering codes/Standards/Qatar Standards and organizational and analytical techniques
• Excellent oral and written English combined with strong report writing, presentation and influencing skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
• Strong leadership and motivational skills. Capable of working under tight deadlines.
• Experience in budgeting and estimating.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa