Skills: Customer Service, Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Wood is currently recruiting a Technical Clerk / Administrator to support our busy project in Woking.
The main purpose of this job is to assist with administrative activities and other basic clerical duties within our Engineering department.
- General administration activities
- Basic data entry, document / file handling and processing of actions and tasks using in - house applications
- Assists in the maintenance of project engineering records and electronic and hard copy media
- Updates and maintains project record keeping system
- Prepares circulation of information and distributes data as directed
- Interfaces with the Engineering Leads on the progression and execution of action items and tasking responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Basic level in MS Word & Excel
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Previous experience within information / data management would be beneficial
- Experience within a project delivery environment desirable
- Literate and numerate with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Self - motivated and adaptable
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.