Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Warri, Delta, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Nigeria
VACANCIES: Lead Maintenance Workshop Engineer (Ref Code: LMWE)
A well-structured oil and gas serving company requires the services of the following for immediate employment in its onshore/offshore locations:
Lead Maintenance Workshop Engineer (Ref Code: LMWE)
Qualifications, Experience, Availability & Other Requirements:
- BSc, B.Eng. in engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation & Controls Engineering). Masters/PhD is an added advantage.
- Professional certifications: NSE/COREN Membership mandatory; membership of other professional bodies would be considered added advantage.
- Reporting to: The Head, Maintenance Workshop
- Work Location: Supply Base, Warri, Delta State.
- Work Experience: 10+ years of maintenance management experience in supervisory/leadership position.
- Age: Not above 50 years.
- Technology Platforms (added advantage): skilled in the use of MS Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, technical report writing and presentation; proven understanding of plant maintenance management; Quality Management & SAP CMMS; proven change capacity and ability to align business goals with the business objectives of the organization, which should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-framed (SMART); strong organizational skills essential.
- Technical/Leadership Skills: To deliver workshop-based maintenance services to our client's production assets, real estate utilities and infrastructure, in order to meet their requirements for safeguarding technical integrity and maximizing equipment availability in oil/gas production facilities and power generation; deliver services to third parties - operators of client's divested assets - within a defined service level agreement and charge back framework; to manage and enforce zero tolerance to HSSE and welfare of personnel at all levels
- Some Principal Accountabilities: Forecast customer requirement for workshop-based services with input from maintenance execution team; support the head of maintenance workshops to define and develop service contracts with maintenance services suppliers and deploy as appropriate to meet customer needs; support the head of maintenance workshops to establish and manage Service Level Agreement for client and third party customers; operate a Quality Management System (QMS) for workshop services in accordance with international standards such as ISO9000; ensure that the workshop adheres to the developed client's Maintenance Workshop-specific work procedures; enforce adherence to HSSE, technical and engineering standards in the execution of workshop services; enforce good conduct and attitude in the workshop and worksites; lead emergency response team within the workshop, enforce periodic emergency drills, maintain records and monitor HSSE Performance Indicators; ensure staff and contractors attend HSSE monthly meetings.
The remunerations applicable to each position remains attractive and commensurate with similar positions in the industry.
Please use Ref. Code LMWE for the position applied as your subject.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted online.
Signed: M a n a g e m e n t.