Skills: Business Development, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
MANAGER, CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT
Primary Purpose of Job
Lead the development of the strategic clusters supplier eco-system to meet requirements of the Energy sector and support the State's economic diversification objective.
University Degree in Engineering
Experience & Skills
• Executive level professional with minimum 15 years professional experience in Oil Field Services with subsurface background.
• Experience in dealing with international Oil and Gas service companies.
• Experience in business development with exposure to Small and Medium Enterprises highly desirable
• Proven ability to manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Strong leadership, planning, coordination and influencing skills.
• Strong project management capabilities with proven track record in delivering high quality results.
• Ability to think strategically and balance diverse objectives and expectations.
• Experience in working in large multi-national corporations.
• Good understanding of local market.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa