As a Lead Regional Sales Manager, you will be facing the customer, responsible for winning business and developing sales plan for a specific region.Responsibilities
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
- Handles products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
- Contributes to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with large estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Medium size territory.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales.
- Experience in NDT or/& Manufacturing or/ Automatization software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.