Lead Embedded Software Test EngineerDo you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge technology products?Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?Join a team that innovates with technology
Druck is a global technology company that designs, develops and manufactures the highest quality, most accurate and reliable customized pressure sensing devices and instruments, software to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers.Take ownership for testing
As our Lead Embedded Software Test Engineer you will be part of our Engineering Technology Team supporting projects in industries such as automotive (including F1), metrological, hydrology, energy technology and oil & gas. With a desire to attract Engineers who value varied teamwork and technical problem solving.
As a Lead Embedded Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading a small team of software test and development engineers
- Translating product and design requirements into auditable test plans and abstracted test cases
- Conducting problem investigation, debugging and management of issue identification, correction and validation
- Carrying out automated functional verification using Robot Framework & Python & verification of digital communications protocols.
- Providing technical lead in the definition and documentation of a cohesive software verification strategy and process for each product
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a lead role of software verification and validation
- Have a proven track record in project and team leadership leading to the delivery of successful solutions
- Have software programming language experience (C/C++, Python)
- Have experience in the interpretation and understanding of hardware datasheets and device capabilities
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.