Requisition ID: 232360
- Organization: Svc - Corp Strategy & BD
- Location: New Delhi
- Grade: 24
- Project:00000 - Non Project
Bechtel is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers' objectives to create a lasting positive impact. Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries, on every continent, that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world safer and cleaner. Role Overview:
The Junior Market Analysts will support the Senior Market Analyst by providing competitor, customer, and market insights using both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques which will be leveraged by the Corporate Planning, and Corporate Business Development teams. The ideal Junior Market Analyst will possess the following leadership behaviors aligned with Bechtel's Behavioral Framework: Accountable :
Takes accountability for making their own decisions linked to their own deliverables. Involves senior members to discuss their plan of actions and key decisions at the right time. Collaborate :
Actively seeks out others' opinions and input and is open-minded to their views. Challenges others appropriately and is also open to being challenged on their own views. Communicate :
Is effective at adapting their communication style appropriate to their audience, providing context and using the right tone and level of information. Customer Focus :
Prioritizes the customer needs and puts these at the forefront of all interactions. Ensures that others within their team maintain this same approach. Deliver
: Demonstrates making well thought out, timely decisions and prioritization that leads to successful outcomes. Includes the right people at the right time. Problem Solve :
Accurately assesses a situation to find the best solution or way of working in order to resolve the issues. Is focused on creating a long-term fix rather than a short-term solution. Role Model :
Contributes to the Bechtel culture by inspiring and motivating others through their positive approach and attitude. Comes to work determined to do a good job, for themselves and for their team. Job Duties:
- Creates and implements a centralized industrial information sharing process on industries, customers, and competitors. Creates visual representations of industry trends, customer data and of competitor information. Products could be weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Conducts research into regional and national trends in capital project investment in relevant industries aligned to Bechtel's strategic plans, evaluating the market opportunity and potential fit.
- Provides analysis of customer strategic direction, financial performance, plan for expansion/retraction, recent capital projects, and announcements.
- Performs detailed competitive analysis, including financial performance, analysis of project wins and losses, and project delivery performance.
- Compiles output and communicates findings through reports, charts, graphs, and other visual means.
- Master's in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- At least 4 years of work experience in engineering, construction, or finance at a global corporation, market research agency, or management consultancy firm.
- Demonstrated skill in synthesis and reporting.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- The incumbent should have legal rights to work in India
- Experience working at a globally recognized consulting firm or market research agency.
- Knowledge of industry and experience in company operations.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law),protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.