- Supports Maintenance Procedure Use Policy by ensuring all job packages include a procedure or the task is on the Procedure Exemption list before the job package is released. Checks that all Maintenance Procedures include a hazard assessment.
- Prepares job package and inputs plan into SAP indicating the required resources, materials, and services.
- Identifies task activities necessary to execute job plan, and identifies materials/tools/equipment required to perform tasks.
- Identifies/solicits safety information and requirements necessary to safely perform tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in rotating equipment
- Skilled in using SAP and MS office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to create a complete job package from the work order scope and then ensure it is carried out in a safe and efficient manner as listed on the job package.
- Must be able to logically combine work steps to communicate work tasks to contractors.
- Must be able to include in job package, correct Labor, Tools, Equipment, Materials, Safety aspects, and Services required to complete the job.
- Interactive skills are necessary in order to work with the many different resources needed to execute job plans.
- Knows the objectives and strategy for his/her specific function to achieve results.
- Capable of working with base plant staff to ensure successful delivery of scope.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.