Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain Longmont ISO-9001:2015 and other site certifications. Lead audit program to assure site compliance to QMS, contractual and regulatory standards.
- Drive Americas and Longmont Quality KPIs: NPS, CoQ, issue resolution, nonconformance, finding and corrective action cycle times.
- Champion Lean Strategy Deployment, Apollo RCA and Six Sigma problem solving methods. Utilize these methods to drive most critical improvements.
- Collaborate with all functions (Sales, Engineering, Operations and Projects/ Services) to Stop the Line early, Resolve defects quickly and implement improvement actions as needed.
- Support rapid growth by driving to delight every customer or resolve how to recover with functional team.
- Be the face of high quality standards - every day!
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Quality Management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Proven experience leading Quality standards implementations.
- Proven experience leading Lean, RCA or Six Sigma cross functional projects.
- Strong ability to collaborate effectively - sustaining relationships while driving rapid organizational changes.
- Ability to convey the business case for quality to top leadership.
- Cross functional leadership experience in Operations, Services, Engineering or Projects.
The pay range for this role will be: Format for this should be $106K - 145K USD
You will be eligible to participate in the Baker Hughes Fullstream Short-term incentive program applicable for the above position. The actual payout for your short-term incentive award will be based on company and individual performance and is contingent upon Baker Hughes achieving pre-determined financial results.
You will be eligible to participate in Company-sponsored benefit programs, including health & welfare programs and the Thrift Plan (401k). You will have a choice of coverage options that best suit your needs. Coverage options and contribution amounts are related to your benefit elections, base salary level and specific requirements of each of these plans.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.