Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, United States
Wood is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for Civil Engineers who are US Citizens to support USACE construction projects at the Eglin Air Force Base located in Okaloosa County, FL.
The Civil Engineer will support ongoing construction projects for the USACE South Atlantic Division and provide support on various types of construction projects that may include medical facilities, new construction, building renovations, airfields, and civil works.
Skills / Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience as a Civil Project Engineer on large complex multimillion-dollar projects - USACE and USAF projects are preferred
- Civil Project Engineering experience reviewing submittals, RFIs/RFCs, creating and updating schedules, identifying contract and construction deficiencies, preparing documents for change orders and claims; making engineering and construction determinations to meet contract requirements
- Experience with using the USACE Resident Management System (RMS) to review and update documentation on a daily basis is preferred
- Experience with the USACE 3 phase quality process is required - USACE CQMC certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering required
- Good interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of safety regulations is required (OSHA 30 and knowledge of EM385-1-1 is preferred)
- Must be a US Citizen, this position requires the successful applicant to be a U.S. Citizen
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.