Senior IT Compliance Analyst Organisation : Digital - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The IT Compliance Analyst will report to the Sr Manger, Global Enterprise IT and be the primary resource ensuring that the ENGIE Impact IT organization comply with the rules and regulations governing the industry. In this role, you will be responsible for collecting data and monitoring organization activities in compliance with regulatory requirements. Closely monitors that our financial services business adheres to external rules and internal controls.
In this visible and critical role, you will partner with Risk Management, Information Security, Infrastructure, Development and all Enterprise IT teams across ENGIE Impact and act as liaison between us and industry governing bodies. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Ensure Engie Impact is functioning in a legal and ethical manner by meeting its business goals.
- Ensure that all activities within Engie Impact adhere to established company and legal guidelines.
- Ensure all procedures and policies are implemented and documented.
- Conduct all internal reviews, identify issues with compliance, develop strategies to avoid non-compliance, and filing reports with regulatory committees.
- Responsible for researching regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information as required by management.
- Maintain living document on ENGIE Impact position and responses to various criteria in coordination with Risk Management, Information Security, and other stakeholders.
- Lead internal/external audits as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders on compliance schedules and deliverables.
- Identify and implement process improvements for internal processes and those related to other IT teams.
- Communicate program compliance issues and control gaps through governance and audit control processes.
- Provide consultative support to cross-functional business partners on the methods, practices and solutions that achieve the requirements defined by applicable compliance frameworks.
- Coordinate relevant, policy, standard, and procedural changes with key IT and business partners.
- Participate and perform periodic assessments to ensure controls are operating effectively and communicate and work with owners and stakeholders for remediation.
- Manage audit remediation efforts with control owners through tracking deliverables, due dates, and effectiveness.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, CISA or higher certification
- Minimum 5 years overall business, compliance and assurance experience
- Knowledge of Audit and Security in the following areas: SOC1, SOC2, SOX, GDPR, NIST, PCI/DSS preferred
- Experience in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across various organizations and levels
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team and independently with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy around Compliance and Audit within a Global entity is a must
- Ability to maintain audit controls/compliance and work with various teams to ensure such compliance is being followed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Jan 28, 2021