The Panametrics Sales Director - Americas is responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for the Panametrics business across North, Central and South America driving short and long-term orders, revenue and margin growth. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day and strategic leadership of the Americas Sales organization including Sales Managers. Channel Managers and Product Specialists. The Sales Director will help to shape the organization today and, in the future, to enable market leading profitable growth, ensuring outstanding customer relationships and culture to deliver within Baker Hughes' commitment to Integrity. In the role of Panametrics Sales Director - Americas, you will:
- Lead the region sales organization to deliver all work in compliance with all applicable HSE regulations and employee safety practices and ensure operational excellence in the areas of integrity, controllership and compliance. Partner with all stakeholders to design, establish and execute a short & long-term regional strategy/vision for the Panametrics business in the region.
- Lead a Regional team of Sales Managers and Product Specialists resources in region to drive orders and revenue growth for the Panametrics business
- Establish commercial strategy for the Panametrics product line regionally, partnering with the product line and functional leaders to deliver products and services to meet the needs of diverse customers
- Drive continual improvement within the Sales organization via productivity and effectiveness of the team, regular coaching around sales strategy, relationship development, customer focus and workforce planning to build a strong & diverse bench for the future.
- Drive regional sales pipeline growth and visibility.
- Provide periodic Sales team skills assessment and feedback via performance reviews
- Establish operating plan targets (OP) for the Americas Region Sales organization and assess the viability of the customer, territory and/or industry segment and achieve overall orders, revenue and CM growth targets
- Provide regular updates of operating plan status and other key sales operational metrics utilizing business tools including SFDC, SAP, Tableau, etc.
- Build outstanding strategic customer relationships by responding to customer feedback promptly and ensuring the overall commercial experience exceeds customer expectations
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university
- Have at least 10 years' experience in a commercial role with emphasis in sales.
- Previous experience managing sales teams.
- Have inclusive leadership skills and the ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, presentation and facilitation skills
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
- Proven experience with a variety of sales methodologies, tools, and frameworks from multiple industries/businesses
- Experience working in an international setting.
- Demonstrated product management expertise
- Strong track record in managing and delivering projects
Houston TX or Billerica, MAAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.