Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bishop, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for a Print Room Clerk for a Bishop, Texas location who will be responsible for maintaining technical documentation for equipment and systems in an active chemical plant.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
You will be responsible for supporting a group of professionals in an active chemical manufacturing plant as part of that plant's operations group.
- File drawings and other documents both paper and electronic
- Scanning of drawings and other documents for construction packages and other uses
- Order supplies as needed and sort and distribute these when they arrive
- Assist with checking, copying and distributing of drawing packages
- Archive electronic and manual drawings
- Work closely with the Project Engineering Coordinator/Drafter/Admin Assistant
- Perform quarterly and annual audits
Skills / Qualifications
- 1+ years' experience in the workforce
- Experience scanning and filing documents for an engineering firm or in the chemicals or oil and gas industry preferred, will consider other backgrounds on a case-by-case basis
- Knowledgeable in working with paper and electronic drawings and other documents
- Experience managing CAD files a plus
- Experience with ProjectWise software a plus
- Experience in SAP a plus
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook) a plus
- Strong customer service skills a plus - be able to communicate well with various crafts and be able to assist them in locating files, drawings, scanning, and copying items for them while in the Print Room
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work load on a daily basis
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.