Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tilden, Texas, United States
Wood is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in Tilden, TX. Previous production backgroud is required. Candidates must live local.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provides general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
- Managing the camp/office to enable the core activities.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
- Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
- Previous Production Administrative experience is required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Performs routine tasks.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.