Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Financial/Accounting Analyst for a 9 month contract in Calgary, Ab.
- Performing gas plant allocations Utilizing Metrix Production Accounting Software
- Performing monthly volumetric reporting (including Metrix processes and Petrinex )
- Recording of monthly revenues and gross overriding royalty calculations
- Recording of any 3rd party processing fees, fuel gas expenses, etc.
- Responsible for monthly reporting to E&SE groups and commodity tax support
- Ongoing system development and maintenance support with P2 utilizing Metrix Production Accounting software
- Across all these areas; focuses on knowledge sharing, continuous improvement, and strong problem resolution. Is proactive in supporting business needs and best practices
- Promote positive interaction and communication with management, other employees in Calgary, and Bartlesville to provide superior support to the business
- Minimum of 7+ years of related work experience
- Production revenue accounting experience with BC assets required
- Strong Metrix experience with Intermediate to Senior gas flow exposure
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills with the ability to positively manage changes and challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to process multiple tasks concurrently, meet deadlines and set priorities to keep pace with a changing work environment is essential
- Must be a key team player, who is approachable, fosters common objectives and commitment, and is able to work with minimum supervision
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.