United States of America - New York, New York CityJob Summary
Our Construction Management division is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in New York, NY or Phoenix, AZ.
The Marketing Manager will coordinate and support all corporate marketing functions with a focus on the development and production of proposals and qualifications and client presentations. This includes leading a team project pursuit effort, gathering information, page layout, copywriting, editing, packaging, and general promotion of the company's construction services. This position performs all functions and responsibilities in partnership with the company's culture, corporate vision, ethics and code of conduct.About AECOM
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what's possible - the world's longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining and disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, governments, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
o Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies - 2014-2020
o #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering-News Record's 2019 "Top 500 Design Firms" and #1 2019 "Top 200 Environmental Firms"
o VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
o Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index for 2017-2019Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate end-to-end process of proposal production with emphasis on writing, editing and creating differentiated content, win themes, technical narratives, RFP responsiveness. This includes leading the proposal team, pulling standard boilerplate write-ups, proof-reading, writing, editing, layout, graphic design, reproduction, binding, assembling and shipping.
- Interface with proposal authors to help define the win strategy, scope of each section and the key issues to be addressed.
- Track overall marketing workload and keep key individuals informed of active and upcoming projects through e-mail and regular operations meetings
- Manage, prioritize, and organize all department resources for future use, including corporate information, boilerplate write-ups, project information, safety statistics, insurance & bonding information, press clippings, etc.
- Contribute to the development and day-to-day implementation of corporate marketing standards.
- Ensure that corporate identity and brand guidelines are followed.
- Assist in the development of objectives and strategies in support of overall corporate marketing and business goals.
- Maintain and organize all working project files.
- Assist all staff members in maintaining a company-wide client-oriented team approach in all activities.
- Provide assistance and direction to graphic designer in the creation, design and production of graphics.
- Cultivate and maintain good working relationships with all associates regardless of department, division or functional role.
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- BA/BS + 8 years of Marketing experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong writing skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- Previous experience in the AEC industry
What We Offer
- Sponsorship is not offered with this position
- Relocation is not offered with this position
- Required domestic travel 25%
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Other (DO NOT USE)Business Group
Construction Services Group (CS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Phoenix, AZ - 7720 North 16th StreetVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.