United Kingdom - London, LondonJob Summary
We are recruiting a Bid Manager to provide maternity cover within our UK Water business. Reporting to the Work Winning Director for Water, responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and programme managing the end-to-end bid process for strategic pursuits.
- Facilitating workshops to capture opportunity and develop win strategy, messaging and storyboards.
- Producing detailed, cohesive, well-structured responses to the questions posed in tender documentation.
- Managing the opportunity pipeline including data, resourcing and reporting.
- Driving and championing best practice in bidding.
- Managing the provision and creation of work winning material
- We are flexible for this role to based anywhere in the UK and Ireland
Experience and competencies
- Previous experience of bid management/major tender preparation.
- Experienced in all stages of work winning, from opportunity identification, positioning, and win strategy development to interview reoperation and capturing client feedback
- A natural communicator with excellent written and presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise a busy schedule and workload.
- Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and/or external customers.
- Meticulously organised and with a keen eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages and Adobe InDesign
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (desirable but not essential)
Experience and competencies
- Graduate in English, History or similar vocation.
- It would be a benefit to have experience of the water industry.
Your benefits will include:
- Bachelors of Degree in Engineering filed.
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you'll also be able to explore flexible working arrangements through our FREEDOM TO GROW
- way of working. Core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you're a member of the Reserve Forces you'll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Business DevelopmentBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United KingdomPosition Status
UK - Basingstoke, UK - Bristol - Portwall Place, UK - Croydon - Bedford Park, UK - Edinburgh - Tanfield, UK - Glasgow - 120 Bothwell Street, UK - Manchester - 1 New York Street, UK - St. AlbansVirtual:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.