Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Field Sales Representative is responsible for aligning Weatherford software production solution strategy offerings and asset management strategies in order to support our clients in whole well optimization. You will interface across the client organization within the Software and Automation Product Line with a holistic focus on solutions for Well Operations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Responsible for adopting consistent & effective use of the available Technology (SFDC.com, XAIT-Porter)
- Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client & gaining client feedback
- Responsible for working with the appropriate internal resources to solve customer issues including service quality
- Understands and oversees the areas of business risk and works with their line Manager to ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
- Ownership of the Field Sales life cycle process, start to finish, stepping up to deliver on your responsibilities, is ultimately your accountability.
- Understands customer's needs and ensures products and services are positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
- Identifies opportunities for new products and services for customers and liaises with Weatherford internal resources accordingly
- Visits customer worksites; Offices, Rig Sites, Warehouses/Workshops to make certain products and services meet customers expectations and to enhance Weatherford customer relationship
- Assists Technical Sales Manager with formulation of sales strategies and annual budget and as a minimum undertakes quarterly reviews of their account plans
- Take relevant actions to identify and address revenue 'gaps' for the year to ensure target achievement
- Accountable for delivering positive commercial results through strong negotiating skills which result in significant continuous improvements in margin performance
- 4 years of Industry technical or operational experience
- 2 y ears of sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to quickly gain a broad-based knowledge of Weatherford Products and Services
- Knowledge of Operator procedures in the Field and how we align to these operational and safety procedures.
- Experience within a relevant Service Company is strongly preferred.